: Coconut Water
‘I think everybody should stop throwing things at coconuts when you go to fairgrounds, because they are pretty awesome and don’t deserve to go through such an horrendous ordeal ‘
Wouldn’t we all love to be sat on a white sandy beach, probably in the Bahamas, looking out to the ocean without a care in the world, and drinking from a fresh coconut with a straw?
I know I would. But perhaps not everyone can enjoy that luxury, but what you can do, is enjoy the enormous benefits of drinking coconut water. You will just have to settle for imagining being on a beach whilst you drink it.
But anyway enough of the day dreaming, lets get down to the nitty gritty of why Coconut water is pretty awesome.
Besides from being a deliciosuly refreshing drink, cocnut water has a host of benefits.
It’s very low in carbs (winner!), its 99% fat free and its very low in sugars.
It is also completely organic, which is a massive thumbs up from me.
It’s an all natural isotonic beverage unlike sports drinks which are full of sugar and other chemicals
It’s a natural way of refreshing your body’s fluids after exercising
It can raise your metabolism
Promote’s weight loss
Boost’s your immune system
Can help control diabetes
Treats Kidney stones
Boost poor circulation
Coconut water is better than processed baby milk as it contains Lauric acid, which is present in human mothers
Is there no end to coconut’s powers?!
Go and try it, you won’t be disappointed !
Merv Griffin raves about them, they must be good!
Leave a Reply:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Looking for something?
- Are you really working hard?
- 8 Things You Need To Do To Reach Your Goals
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | How To Keep New Years Resolutions
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Christmas Strategies
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Why believing everything you read is bad for you
- How to workout | How to warm up
- How to Workout | Things You Need To Be Doing In Your Workouts
- How to Workout | Go heavy or go home!
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | 35 things I live by
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | How To Workout
- How to Workout | How To Kick Your Arse Into Gear
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Myth Busting
- 10 ways of losing weight at home
- Living the 80/20 Life ( guest post )
- 5 ways to screw up your progress
- 5 Simple Nutritional Rules
- Coconut Water
- Super Mum Workout Routine
- A little bit about confidence
- Workout of The Week No2