: Super Mum Workout Routine
Super Mum Workout Routine
SUPER MUM WORKOUT ROUTINE VOLUME 1
Not everyone can get to a gym these days. Especially if you are a mum, looking after the kids, working, sorting your families lives out, and generally just being awesome.
But fear not, because now you can!
Coming soon, you will be able to access a Video Library of workout routines, that you can do from the comfort of your own home.
Better still, you can do it with friends too. So invite Polly and Michelle from next door round and do it together. Just so you don’t feel weird jumping around your living room on your own.
So, until I have the Videos up and running I will give you a little taster of the workouts to come.
Make some space in your living room and give this circuit a go.
1. Squat Press ( using 2, 1 litre bottles of water)
2. Mountain Climber
3. Jumping lunge
4.Kneeling Press up
Do each exercise for 1 minute then move onto the next one straight away. Once you have completed all 5 exercises, have a rest for 2 minutes before completing it all again for another 2 cycles.
Leave a Reply:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Looking for something?
- Are you really working hard?
- 8 Things You Need To Do To Reach Your Goals
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | How To Keep New Years Resolutions
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Christmas Strategies
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Why believing everything you read is bad for you
- How to workout | How to warm up
- How to Workout | Things You Need To Be Doing In Your Workouts
- How to Workout | Go heavy or go home!
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | 35 things I live by
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | How To Workout
- How to Workout | How To Kick Your Arse Into Gear
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Myth Busting
- 10 ways of losing weight at home
- Living the 80/20 Life ( guest post )
- 5 ways to screw up your progress
- 5 Simple Nutritional Rules
- Coconut Water
- Super Mum Workout Routine
- A little bit about confidence
- Workout of The Week No2