Take Charge Of Your Life For Less Than A Cup Of Coffee Per Day
I am proud to offer my next best service to training with me personally
and that is ….
For less than it costs to buy a cup of coffee per day you can now change your life, seriously, and be part of a successful team of clients who have already taken control of their life and decided to join my Private Coaching Club
So what does that mean to you?
Well, after an initial Skype consultation, which will help me assess exactly where you are in terms of needs and goals. I will develop an individualised programme based around what you want and what I think you need so that you can get to work on your quest to becoming a better version of yourself.
Then, we will go through your in depth goal setting session and set specific goals and times to help you stay focused and on track to get to you to the finish line. Sounds great, right?
The best thing about joining my Private Coaching Club is that you can access all my coaching through your phone!
Here’s what you get:
Regular weekly contact and support through emails and Skype
Weekly emails – including recipes, workouts and articles to keep you motivated
Access to online TRAINERIZE portal through your phone
In depth goal setting sessions and monthly reviews
Access to private client events
Total Value Worth: £350 per month
You get it for : £99 P/M
But don’t take my word for it, listen to what these people have been saying
From the very first session Dale instilled confidence and provided support, encouraging me to work hard and provided a personal diet plan to assist me with the all important weight loss.
His patience, knowledge and humour make the sessions enjoyable with great results, and yes, I now frequently work out in the weights room just like he said I would!
The time and dedication that Dale invests in his clients is second to none and I cannot recommend him highly enough to others.”
Dale’s coaching allowed me to completely change the way I look in a matter of months ready for my first ever photoshoot fro online magazine AskMen.com.
To this day I still use everything Dale has taught me to maintain my figure and healthy lifestyle.
His coaching and the dedication he puts into you achieving your goals really is second to none.
>>> COUNT ME IN <<<
Looking for something?
- Are you really working hard?
- 8 Things You Need To Do To Reach Your Goals
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | How To Keep New Years Resolutions
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Christmas Strategies
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Why believing everything you read is bad for you
- How to workout | How to warm up
- How to Workout | Things You Need To Be Doing In Your Workouts
- How to Workout | Go heavy or go home!
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | 35 things I live by
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | How To Workout
- How to Workout | How To Kick Your Arse Into Gear
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Myth Busting
- 10 ways of losing weight at home
- Living the 80/20 Life ( guest post )
- 5 ways to screw up your progress
- 5 Simple Nutritional Rules
- Coconut Water
- Super Mum Workout Routine
- A little bit about confidence
- Workout of The Week No2