: Workout of The Week No2
Workout of The Week No2
This week’s workout routine is to show you that not all workouts have to be done in the gym. If you are a beginner and for what ever reason haven’t been able to join a gym or fitness facility yet, then give this little fat burning circuit a go.
You won’t need any equipment either.
A1. Full or kneeling push ups
A2. Body weight Squat
A3. Mountain Climbers
A4. Bottom step quick steps ( using the bottom step of your stairs at home)
Perform each exercise for a total of 20 reps.
Have no rest between each exercis.
Take whatever rest you need after the 4 exercises BUT the aim is to complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes.
I will post a video of the workout soon.
Get on it and give it a go.
Leave a Reply:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Looking for something?
- Are you really working hard?
- 8 Things You Need To Do To Reach Your Goals
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | How To Keep New Years Resolutions
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Christmas Strategies
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Why believing everything you read is bad for you
- How to workout | How to warm up
- How to Workout | Things You Need To Be Doing In Your Workouts
- How to Workout | Go heavy or go home!
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | 35 things I live by
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | How To Workout
- How to Workout | How To Kick Your Arse Into Gear
- Wilmslow Personal Trainer | Myth Busting
- 10 ways of losing weight at home
- Living the 80/20 Life ( guest post )
- 5 ways to screw up your progress
- 5 Simple Nutritional Rules
- Coconut Water
- Super Mum Workout Routine
- A little bit about confidence
- Workout of The Week No2